Dollies for Tanzania

Dollies for Tanzania
newest Dollies

How it works

I am in the process of making dollies to take to the children I will be meeting on the World Vision Tanzania Volunteer Trip in September 2016. I’m asking friends to ‘sponsor’ a dolly for $20.00.
The doll’s are hand made by me, some will have embroidered faces and, as we will be visiting some Muslim communities I have also been making what I hope are appropriate dolls for the Muslim children.
They not only have a heart to show we care, but proudly display a Canadian flag on the back.
How it works -
If you would like to participate by ‘sponsoring’ a dolly, or even just making a donation, you can e-transfer the money to me through your bank or donate through the PayPal button located on my blog at :http://mymissionsa.blogspot.ca/
If you wish you can let me know which type of doll you’d like and if you prefer a boy or a girl. If you would like, I can attach a small gift card where I will be able to write a short message from you to the child.
I can also email you a picture or pictures of your dolls if you wish.
Thank-you in advance or your support.

Dollies for Tanzania







Monday, May 20, 2013

New photo of the property for Fundiswa's home.


The trees have been chopped and the traditional leader will clear the rest of the plot with the help of a grader by 25 April 2013. The ADP is in the process of getting quotations and will purchase the material so that the house is built and completed in due time.


Also had a post from the ADP manager:
Sah Zungu-Mzolo wrote - Yes indeed Donna i wil be sending you a picture the site has been cleared we have found the builder soon the project wil be taking off the ground. Fundiswa' s mum is recovering well as she had an operation. They all cried tears of joy when i gave them an update on their house. They have never had a place called home.. i urge all you supporters and donors to invest ths life ...fulfilling project ....i am in the meeting noq with some community members and we are planning for ths community project. I would like to thank all the people who have sponsored ths project nd to encourage more people to pledge their support i am the Manager for the WV office and am telling you..you are making a huge difference in ths family. Donna you are an angel sent from heaven thnks

No comments: